On your turn, you have 2 choices:
1) Taking new flower tokens from the garden and keeping them in your warehouse.
- 1 any or 2 of a kind or 3 different colors.
- Select 1 field from the pool (expanding your own field) and fill the field with flower tokens in your stock and your hive token.
- Get 1 VP for each flower of this field.
- Fill your personal track with the honey jar of corresponding color.
When a player blooms his 5th field, every players has one last turn. Then, each player will get some extra points for their hives:
- Each Hive gives 1 VP for each bee present on the 8 spaces surrounding this Hive.
- Player takes his VP for each of it’s Hive token.
The player who has the highest score wins.
|Designer||Bruno Cathala, Johannes Goupy|
|Mechanism||Pattern Building, Set Collection|
|Family||Animals: Bees, Polyominoes|